Early Childhood Education
Within the framework of the IB's Primary Years Program (PYP) our early childhood program is anchored on the philosophy that young children are naturally curious and active learners, who construct meaning by experiencing the social and physical environment around them.
Our program provides developmentally appropriate learning experiences that allow children to develop holistically, with all the skills needed for a disposition for life-long learning.
Our program allows teachers to support children's interests, and to nurture their independence and self-confidence. Cultural and social activities are valued as being significant and relevant to our learning community, and an opportunity to learn more about each other and the world.
Our programs is designed to provide children to explore, investigate and play with their immediate environment learning about themselves, other people, and the world around them. Much thought and time is put into creating a stimulating learning environment, both indoors and outdoors, as we view the environment as a third teacher.
Active engagement with the physical environment sparks a child's sense of curiosity and wonder and act as a provocation to learning.
Children will acquire the skills in
- Exploring materials in imaginative and creative ways
- Initiating inquiry and asking questions
- Making choices and decisions
- Working collaboratively with others
- Sustaining their interests and extending their thinking and knowledge
- Developing understanding
* Main Reference: Official documents and resources from the International Baccalaureate Program.
>> Select a puzzle piece below to view the program.
- Fill out Application Form: Click here to download the Application Form, or visit our office to complete and submit one
- Submit application along with requirements detailed below (see Admission Requirements)
- Settle Assessment Fee, click here to see school Fees
- Parent Interview
- Advise to enroll
Admission Requirements (for submission to the admissions office)
- Accomplished Application Form
- Annual Vision Test result
- Annual Hearing Test result
- Birth Certificate (photocopy)
- 4pcs 1x1 ID pictures
- 2 pcs 2x2 ID pictures
- For Fetcher's ID:
- 2 pcs 1x1 picture of father
- 2 pcs 1x1 picture of mother
- 2 pcs 1x1 picture of two authorized fetchers
- Annual Term Payment
- Enrollment fee and post dated checks for term payment
- Character reference for the family (for 1st time applicants)
- Immunization record
Class Level Equivalents
Fees - SY 2013-2014
|Level||Annual Tuition Fee
(If payment is in peso)
|Annual Tuition Fee
(If payment is in dollar USD 1.00 = P45.00*)
|Toddler||PHP 95,737.50||USD 2,127.50|
|Nursery||PHP 112,010.00||USD 2,489.15|
|Pre-Kindergarten||PHP 114,195.00||USD 2,537.70|
|Kindergarten||PHP 145,429.00||USD 3,231.80|
|Grades 1-5||PHP 166,750.00||USD 3,705.60|
|Grades 6-8||PHP 177,100.00||USD 3,935.60
*rounded off ; subject to change
Not included in the fees are the following:
- Matriculation and Capital Development Fund
- School Uniforms
- School Supplies
- Field Trips
Rules of Payment:
- Post dated checks are required for all semi-annual, trimestral and monthly payments
- Cash replacement is required for the remaining balance if check payment is retrieved
- A penalty of P200 a month will be charged for delayed payment
Rules of Refund:
- Miscellaneous fees are non-refundable
- 10% of the total annual tuition fee will be charged as penalty if withdrawal is made within the first week of classes. 20% of the total annual fee will be charged as penalty if withdrawal is made on the second week of classes, regardless of whether or not the student has attended classes and for whatever reason.
- After the second week of classes, No Refund of payments will be made.